|ALERT: Starting in 2017 all mandatory BLC courses will be assigned on April 1st and all employees will have 90 days to complete. Annual assignments are no longer tied to employees' anniversary dates. (learn more) |
The Banner Learning Center (BLC) is an online learning environment through which employees can search for and enroll in courses that interest them and serves as a powerful resource designed to give employees and leaders opportunities to expand their professional development.
Benefits of the BLC:
Automatic enrollment and reminders for mandatory courses
Manager access for approving materials and participation
Online transcripts and certificates of completion
Instant access to online self-guided classes (eLearning)
- Banner Employees: click here
- To log in to the BLC use your Lawson or ECL Employee ID number as your username and type your password (not cut and paste) then click "Sign In".
- If this is your first time using the BLC, or you need to reset your password, click the "forgot password" link on the login page and enter your Employee ID number when prompted, then click "Email My Password".
- External Users: click here
- e.g. Medical Students, volunteers, other non-employees who need to complete education modules.